I can confirm that we will be able to open to those children in years 2,3 and 4 whose parents indicated they want to come back to school. Our plans are still being developed but I can be clear about a couple of things:
The school will close Monday 6th July, rather than Wednesday, to allow us time to plan, and organise the school for these extra children. As normal, though, we will remain open for the children of key workers and vulnerable children all week, including Monday.
This means the school will be open from the 7th July to pupils in F1, F2, Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4 and Y5 whose parents have confirmed they will be attending. We cannot accept any other children on the day.
Our plans will be finalized by Friday morning. Mrs Flowers will contact all parents affected to confirm opening/closing times, as well as entrance points.
Moving forward, if you want your child to return to school you must contact school by 11am on the Wednesday before you want them to return. We will try our best to accommodate these requests but I must warn you that we are very close to capacity and may have to say no. Similarly, if you have said you want your child to come to school but your child fails to attend without good reason, I will have to withdraw the place if another child is on the waiting list.