Could you be eligible for Free School Meal vouchers?
I am keen that all parents who are eligible for free school meals claim the money they are entitled to.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
· * Income Support
· * income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· * income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· * support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· * the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
· * Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
· * Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you believe that you qualify for any of these, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who can provide you with an application form to complete.