Click on the link above (or follow this link: www.tinyurl.com/yxjq9trm
) to watch a video all about our remote learning curriculum.
Our curriculum is just as inspiring, motivating, meaningful and challenging during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are just as ambitious and our team have worked hard to find work-arounds which help us to continue during lockdowns and with social-distancing measures in place!
- On 05.01.21, all families were contacted to make them aware that school is closed and that we are launching a remote learning curriculum using the free app Seesaw. During these calls, we ensured all families will have the necessary hardware and internet connectivity, and that all families can access Seesaw.
- On 06.01.21, we held an INSET day to offer additional training for our teaching team to help them design remote learning opportunities for our children which are of an outstanding quality.
- On 07.01.21, our team will be planning and resourcing high-quality e-lessons which will be shared using the free app Seesaw.
- On 08.01.21, we will launch our remote learning curriculum which will begin with SHAKESPEARE WEEK!
- We will continue to offer tech' support for families who need it, and to offer learning and wellbeing support for our children via the app, via Seesaw and via telephone calls.